Enclosed Proposal for Review

8:47 AM Posted by Blony

. Dear [CONTACT NAME],

As you probably know by now, I met with [CONTACT NAME] last [DAY] to discuss about [SPECIFY]. On [CONTACT NAME]’s recommendation, I am enclosing my proposal for your review.

I am confident that I can complete this project within the designated time period and close to (or under) budget. I also believe that my recommended approach will have credibility with the managers involved.

I mailed [CONTACT NAME] a separate copy of my proposal so that he has time to review it before your meeting on [DATE]. If either of you has questions at that time, please give me a call. I will be in the office all day [DAY] and most of [DAY] morning.


Sincerely,


Your name
Your title
(800) 123-4567
youremail@yourcompany.com


Now, Download your favorite business document template for FREE!
Enclosed Proposal for Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment