Different Option Enclosed in the Following Pages

8:50 AM Posted by Blony

. Dear [CONTACT NAME],

After our recent telephone conversation, I thought about the problem we discussed and arrived at what I think may be a better solution. Although I still believe that [SPECIFY], I am not certain that this approach would meet your needs.

I have outlined a different option on the following pages, one that would give you [SPECIFY]. The feedback was very positive, and [SPECIFY BENEFITS].

If you like what I’ve outlined, I could pull things together quickly and be ready to start as early as [DATE]. I’ve also been thinking about making a trip to [CITY] around that time, so I could combine that with a visit to see you, which would reduce your cost for my travel expenses.

I’ll be back in my office on [DATE] if you want to call to discuss this proposal.


Sincerely,


Your name
Your title
(800) 123-4567
youremail@yourcompany.com


Now, Download your favorite business document template for FREE!
Different Option Enclosed in the Following Pages

0 comments:

Post a Comment